Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wishcasting Wednesday

What Nourishment Do You Wish For?
nour·ish·ment /'nəriSHmənt/ Noun
1. The substances necessary for growth, health, and good condition

Food, air, love... I am blessed to have all these in abundance... But I wish for the financial stability to maintain these things with ease, to live in comfort without worry... the nourishment that comes from knowing the bills and needs can be paid for on time.  That sense of safety...

We filed our taxes online this morning.  I was bemoaning the fact that I didn't make very much money - not enough to even pay the few bills we have - and Jacqueline pointed out that it was more than I had made the year before, nearly double the amount I had made in 2010, and about 3x as much as I had made in 2009!  Things *are* getting better!  But still it's not enough.  The more I think about it, the more I am determined to change this.

For my personal growth, my mental health, and the good condition of living, I wish for the nourishment of a minimum of $1000 per month in my bank account, and the blossoming and growth of a savings account.

You can be a maker of magic and a tender of wishes. It’s easy. Answer the wish prompt on your blog and then add a direct link to your post in the box [at the link] below. Support wishes by visiting other participants, leaving a comment saying “As (insert name) wishes for her/himself, so I wish for her/him also.” It’s that simple. There is great power in wishing together.
~ Jamie Ridler

7 comments:

  1. oh yayyy! What an awesome wish!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you wish for yourself so I too wish for you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Financial stability creates feelings of safety and security. I do understand that. :-) As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best things come from viewing others wishes. You brought my own wishes greater clarity. Thank you!!

    As you wish, so I too wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome wish and very important!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an insightful wish. As you wish for yourself, so also I wish for you.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^