Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Daily Dares, Day 2

Today started out not so shiny again; I had a very bad night's sleep and was awake far earlier than I wanted to be. However, I had a nice morning visiting my mom, and finally got some answers I had been looking for. I spent a few hours with my dad at the hospital before the cold & dark chased me home, and have once again succeeded in all 3 of my daily dares!

I again called *two* different folks and talked to them on the phone -- and one even involved an anxiety-inducing return call -- and did my French lesson on Duolingo with only one mistake!

And I finished yesterday's Nyan Bunny...


Click to embiggen...

And here is today's bunny!


Click to embiggen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^