Sunday, January 20, 2013

Daily Dares: Day 20

Another quiet day at home with the fam.  Weird, weird weather.

  • √ French lesson on Duolingo
    I have finished the basics, food & animals, and am now onto adjectives!  Yay!

  • √ Call someone
    Oops.  I didn't *not* call someone on purpose.  I just realized I hadn't and now it's too late.  :\  Tomorrow will be better!

  • √ Draw a rabbit
    This thing I like about doing these is that I get to play around with different mediums and try stuff I wouldn't usually work with, but that I have laying about, which is why I've been working with the chalks & pastels.  I like the colors both lay down, but I can't yet figure out how to get it smooth enough for my tastes.  And I get to try different styles too.  This was supposed to be just a black & white pencil drawing with a faint bit of red on the rabbit's rump, as they are mostly yellowish-grey & black in real life, with a reddish rump.  Well... I went overboard again.


    Click to embiggen...

    Oh, why a Sumatran Striped Rabbit?  Besides that they have a fabulous coat, I used a list I found a long time ago, 365 Drawing Themes, by flutterbuddie on deviantart (account gone now, but omg you can still find the list!), and I chose #120 off it because today is 1-20!  ^o^  Theme was FOREIGN.  And there you have it.  That's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^