Friday, January 25, 2013

Daily Dares: Day 25

Another long cold day.  Tomorrow I don't have to go anywhere or do anything.  YAY!  I hope we can get the house warm!
  • √ French lesson on Duolingo
    I was doing parfait until the end when it told me that Le livre noir est joli did not mean "The black book is attractive" although every other translation said that attractive was an acceptable alternate to pretty.
  • √ Call someone
    Called mom 2x again!
  • √ Draw a rabbit
    Also submitted to Illustration Friday for today's prompt: WINGS!

    Click to embiggen...

    It's a little light; I hope you can all see ok!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I love bunnies too! This is my bunny blog :
    http://caringforrabbit.blogspot.com/

    Hope you like it! Remember to follow if you are interested. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^