Saturday, January 19, 2013

Daily Dares: Day 19

Lovely relaxing day spent at home with my love & the fam...
  • √ French lesson on Duolingo
    It is so hard to hear the difference between "il/elle mange" and "ils/elles mangent"... >.<

  • √ Call someone
    I attempted to make my call.  I was anxious about it.  But I did it.  And then got no answer.  I thought to call someone else, but decided against it.

  • √ Draw a rabbit
    Today I watched a delightful little show called Bunnytown from Disney.  This was the result...


    Click to embiggen...

1 comment:

  1. Love doodle! Where have you been? You have been on my mind for like a week...I hope all is well.

    It's been so long since any of us have heard from you.

    How are things?!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^