Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Daily Dares

So today was Day One of the new year and my new plan to DARE to do 3 things each day, 3 each month, and 3 big ones over the year.

It turned out to be... not a very good day. I don't like to be negative. I don't want to dwell on it and be pessimistic about things, but after days like today, it's so easy to fall into it.

If you read my last post you know my 3 Daily Dares (to be done every day this year) are:
  1. Call someone on the phone
  2. Complete one French lesson on Duolingo
  3. Create something

Despite being away from home all day, running errands and dealing with much unpleasantness, I managed to do all three! I called -- and spoke with -- *two* different people on the phone at my mother's house, and when I got home, I managed a French lesson, and although I didn't *finish* this, I did create it, and even decided that the 365 things I am going to create this year will all be the same theme: BUNNIES! ^o^ (Bet you totally did *not* see that coming...)

Nyan Bunny
Yes, those are little rainbow jelly beans behind him... XD

So, go me! Now, I rilly need some sleep....

1 comment:

  1. I love you nyan bunny! Way to go! And thank you for helping me. You would have had more energy for your own stuff if I wasn't hurting so much.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^