Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Daily Dares: Day 28

Blah sort of a day.  Headachy & tired all day... Watched Annie (with Carol Burnett, Tim Curry, etc.), Lilo & Stitch, some Mad Monster Party claymation thing from the 60s or 70s, and The Avengers!  Best line:

Ok so that wasn't his reply, but I did giggle at that moment, thinking this...  XD

On to the Dares!
  • French lesson on Duolingo
    I don't know, perhaps I could call this finished, but I choose not to.  I did the same lesson about 5 times throughout the day, without passing, before finally giving up for the day.

  • Call someone
    Nope. Didn't feel like it.

  • Draw a rabbit
    Wow.  Yeah.  Three strikes; you're out.  I did spent 4+ hours finishing up the bunny girl from last January/the other day.  Still can't decide on a final color, but here's what I did:

    Click to embiggen...

    Definitely click that link to see this full size...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^