Thursday, January 03, 2013

Daily Dares: Day 3

1-3-13. One three one three. I feel like I should have drawn 13 rabbits, but I didn't.

The next page in my sketch book already had a leetle sketch in the corner. Courtesy of Esme Parks, age ... 15? 16?

And since I am still utterly exhausted, I decided to just add one leetle bunny begging for one leetle lick of ice cream... ^o^

Mebbe tomorrow I'll add a dozen more... XD


Click to embiggen...
In other news, I made a phone call and did my French lesson too!

FYI, il parle des robes does not mean he talks to some dresses which is what my befuddled and exhausted brain kept thinking it was... XD

1 comment:

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^