Thursday, January 31, 2013

Daily Dares: Day 30

Finished my bunny late in the day and was too tired to post it...
  • √ French lesson on Duolingo
    Finally doing a little more than refreshing my memory.  Actually learning a few new words (or words I had forgotten completely) and re-learning all that masculine/feminine stuff...
  • Call someone
    Nope.  Didn't do it.
  • √ Create a rabbit
    Oh yes!  It's another Valentine-themed bunneh!  ^o^

    Click to embiggen...

And as a special bonus, a DINOSAUR for Draw-a-Dino Day!

Click to embiggen...

Apparently, I have been watching too much Primeval and it seems like every other dino they have is the TERROR BIRD *screams in terror* ...soooo.... Who says the weren't flamingo colored???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^