Thursday, July 08, 2010

Wishcasting Wednesday

You can be a maker of magic and a tender of wishes. It’s easy. Answer the wish prompt on your blog and then add a direct link to your post in the box below. Support wishes by visiting other participants, leaving a comment saying “As (insert name) wishes for her/himself, so I wish for her/him also.” It’s that simple. There is great power in wishing together.
~ Jamie Ridler

Today she asks, "What do you wish for your relationships?

I wish so much that communication was EASIER.  That we could UNDERSTAND what each other were saying and what they mean.  That the thoughts in my head would come out of my mouth with the right words to impart the right thought.  That the barriers between us would fall away and there would be clear understanding, clear communication, a fluid exchange of ideas and emotions.  Misconceptions would be cleared up, misunderstandings would be understood, there would be a Shiny Bubble of Love & Bliss inside which Everything is OK...

4 comments:

  1. So true!
    As Bunny wishes for herself, I wish for her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Bunny wishes for herself, I wish for her as well. Communication can be difficult because we all live in our own reality. For me the important thing is to keep trying to communicate with the people I care about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand your wish. My problem is I probe too much without observing the action of the person with whom I am communicating. I loved looking at your other blog. It made me homesick for "home". As Bunny wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very True!
    As Bunny wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^