Saturday, July 03, 2010

Creativity Boot Camp

I saw this on *someone's* blog (I hate it when I can't remember) and I have decided it doesn't matter one whit if I am too late to do it *live*... I can do it now.  Better late than never!  I am thinking this is my new motto....

So, tonight, I read over the first few posts, Updates 1 & 2, the FAQs, and the SYLLABUS.  And the short version is pick a medium, and every day you'll be doing some creative assignment, photographing it, and journaling about it - I think.  SO I have chosen the medium: mixed media!  Mainly so I can use watercolors, acrylics, markers, color pencils, and whatever else I want... XD 

Jacqueline says that's cheating.  :P

ANYWAY... I can't wait to see what the first day's exercise will be!

1 comment:

  1. I really wish I had time to do this. ... It would be such fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^