Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Creativity Boot Camp: Day 9, Journaling & Art

Today, there is no journaling prompt, which is good because I have been out all day, and have a busy week ahead of me, and will have trouble just keeping up with the art! I am also concerned with writing 3 pages of stream of consciousness writing over the next 2 days (yeah I didn't today :P). My hands hurt! But I am painting... I threw my own rules out the door, and although I had an idea in my head (and a previous impromptu drawing), I didn't pull up a photo reference or draw first. I just PAINTED. And it looks amazing so far... in my opinion anyway... :P

Post it later! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^