Sunday, July 11, 2010

Creativity Boot Camp: Day 7 & 8, Journaling

Well since today was technically Day 8 for me, and since she combined Days 7 & 8 herself, I thought I'd peek ahead even though my art is behind, and do my journaling now. Well, I guess it's catch up time! LOL! She says:
Today and tomorrow, set aside roughly 45 minutes to yourselves to sit down and complete three full notebook pages of stream of consciousness writing. Don't think about what you should write…just write. And if you don’t know what to write about, just write “I don’t know what to write about. Maegan has me doing this stupid activity. What does she want me to say. I’m tired and I have a million things to do…” Before you know, you’ll be getting to the good stuff. But here’s the kicker…once you’re done, throw them out. I do not want you to go back and read these pages…ever. They are merely an emptying. Enjoy.

I also wanted to give us all a little opportunity to catch up...on your work, on your journaling, or on visiting each other.
So for the next 2 days (days 9 & 10 for those keeping track), I will do that Dump in addition to the normal journaling. I think it'll be good for me...

Don't Forget:
Day 3: Multilayered, need to finish!
Day 4: Heavy Metal, is it done?
Day 5: Grow, redo that drawing!
Day 6: Fluid, so started!
Day 7: Fly, wait, didn't I just do this on a postcard?
Day 8: Ornament, no idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^