Friday, July 02, 2010

BlogCarnival: Ruby Reds

DizzyDragonflies gives us the topic: July's birthstone is the ruby; blog about the color red or rubies.

This is my birthstone! I have always wanted one, and did for a while, but sadly had to sell it when I was short on cash once... Anyway, I thought I'd take the time to show some of my favorite ruby-red items in our EtsyBloggers Team members' shops!

Here are some beautiful necklaces...

from left ro right:
Ruby In The Sky With Pearls Necklace
Aqua Sea Glass Ruby Pendant Necklace
Rainbow Unity Necklace with Gemstones

...and here are some other pieces of jewelry...

from left ro right:
Ruby - Red Cat Face Lampwork Glass Bead Sterling Silver Earrings
Candy apple red wire wrapped ring with silver custom made in any size
Red Ruby Quartz Wire Wrapped Silver Earwire Earrings

How about some patriotic pieces for the 4th?

from left ro right:
Red and Blue Shabby Chic Flower Embellies
Christmas in July - Whimsical Red Star Ornament with Silver Painted Polka-dots
Mini Key Fob

And of course, here are my favorite red things from my own shop!

from left ro right:
Miniature Bottle of Wine
Red Dragon
Rabbit in a Red Scarf


Banners created with fd's Flickr Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^