Friday, February 27, 2009

TiLT: Things I Love Thursday

A day late and a dollar short again, folks...


Our fuzzy little Wonder Pig, Allie-Allie-Bo-Ballie!


My Sweet Girlfriend


Revisiting Old Artwork


The Act of Creating


My Minivan (and melting snow!)

Honorable Mentions: Bills that are less than expected, challenges from friends that get me creating - and are really a challenge! Strawberry Pocky, fuzzy nudge-kittehz, new clay, The Little Yellow Leaf by Carin Berger, glitter and sunshine days, friends who think I'm fabulous, hugs when I am feeling low, silly dork-a-boos, sleepy morning afternoon hugs from Esme, JoAnn's uncomplaining assistance, Antonio's intelligence, happy parents, science lab packs full of cool science-y things and dumb experiments...

Things I Love Thursday is brought to you by Gala Darling...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^