Friday, February 13, 2009

TiLT: Things I Love Thursday



I started this yesterday but completely forgot to post it! >.< So yet again, I am late! LOL!

The Full Snow Moon
The Full Snow Moon

Family Feasts
Feast for the Full Snow Moon

Fog so thick I expect to see wolves just appear...
Fog So Thick

Tiny books with real pages
Tiny Book

The way my paint mixes and melds and becomes something Magical
Color

Honorable Mentions: Melting snow, feeling Spring coming, bouncy energy, tax refunds, books with happy endings, finding old friends, making new friends, inspiring ladies...

Things I Love Thursday is brought to you by Gala Darling...

1 comment:

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^