Sunday, February 08, 2009

iTC: February 6 & 7



Goals:
  1. Take one step towards safety.

  2. Create something every day.
So how did I do?

Friday, I did some networking again. I stepped outside my comfort zone and chatted with other teachers in the building I was working in. For creating, I worked on the portraits I had taken the previous night of my little dork-a-boo:
Lia, 11 years old


Saturday, I didn't do much of anything to move toward safety. I hid in my room most of the day, reading journals, doing memes, and finishing the Mandala/Mirror/Collage thing I just posted... So while I *was* creative, I definitely didn't move us toward safety... But it's ok. Not every day is going to be perfect. Nothing ever is. And sometimes growth is going to seem stalled, only to burst forth later with more energy and life than ever before...

So, how have you been doing?

The iCiNG Transformation Challenge is brought to you by Gala Darling!

2 comments:

  1. Your portrait is really cute. Thanks for entering my tatting giveaway for One World One Heart. Good luck to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog and giveaway. I love your blog and your picture of the moon! Come back and visit soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^