Saturday, February 14, 2009

Awesome Book

If anyone is interested in intense poetry, this book is for you!

Pain in the Arms of Joy

(And no one can deny Mr. Austin's incredible hawt-ness... ~_^ )

Here's a little sample, fitting for today:

I Think Cupid's Out To Get Me

I think Cupid's out to get me
What did I ever do to that little man
Year after year of heartache
And now he sends another man

The way he looks at me
Makes my heart melt
And I think I do the same for him
This way I've never felt
I know that I could fall in love
If only he would let me
But he is taken by someone else

I think Cupid's out to get me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^