Wednesday, February 25, 2009

iTC: Tuesday, February 24th



Goals:
  1. Take one step towards safety.

  2. Create something every day.
So how did I do?

Take one step towards safety:
Yesterday was an awful day for me emotionally. I spent a lot of the day trying to distract myself and crying when I couldn't. Without Jacqueline I likely would have gotten in bed and stayed there as long as I could. I really did nothing to move us toward safety, as dealing with my emotions was as much as I could handle...

Create something every day:
In an effort to pull myself out of the funk I was in, and perhaps further distract myself, I started painting some of the clay pieces I created over the weekend. Nothing's finished but they are coming along...

So, how did you do?

The iCiNG Transformation Challenge is brought to you by Gala Darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^