Monday, February 02, 2009

iTC: Today's Progress



Goals:
  1. Take one step towards safety.

  2. Create something every day.
So how did I do?

  1. Not only did I work in a school I didn't like, for only a half day, but I was the resource teacher, and attempted to network with the teachers in all the rooms I pushed into... Then this evening I spent about a half hour on the phone setting up my next semester's course of study: Earth & Space Science, Parts 1 & 2 (3 SH each), and Specific Teaching Practices: Science, Part 1 (2 SH)... for now. I can add more later!


  2. *Helped* with the cookies.

    Finished the pages I started last night. (Based on this project by Suzi Blu...)

    The iCiNG Transformation Challenge is brought to you by Gala Darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^