Sunday, February 01, 2009

iTC: Today's Progress

Goals:
  1. Take one step towards safety.

  2. Create something every day.
So how did I do?

First I made that rad graphic up there... and an LJ icon to match! ^-^ Then I scrapped a LO, can't share it because it's part of a scrapping challenge we're doing on one of my groups, but I'll share soon... Third, I started on another page in my sketchbook; it's all silvery and purple & green glittery! ^o^ So that covers #2.

For #1, it may not seem like much to the average reader, but I helped shovel the driveway, and accepted 2 half days of work for Monday & Tuesday.

I believe I have accomplished my goals for today! How about you?

The iCiNG Transformation Challenge is brought to you by Gala Darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^