Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Day in the Life of my Favorite Pants...

Welcome to my life. I spend 90% of my time, curled sleeping in a peaceful pile with my friends, Bondage, Cut-Off, and Khaki, in the drawer, but sometimes I get a day out. This is the story of what happened to me on one of those days...





After being rudely torn from my snug dresser drawer, I was carelessly tossed on the bed with a tan shirt and some pajama bottoms, where I waited until the body had been washed and dried.








After being put on, we just sat around in the desk chair for a while. I guess we were waiting for something, but I dunno what; no one ever tells me anything...








Finally we got to go do something! A ride in the car, sun streaming in, music up... I couldn’t wait to see where we’d end up!







When we get there, there’s not much to see. It’s just a boring parking lot, and then some kind of diner or something. I wish I could have seen what they were having, it smelled good, but they didn’t share. -_-







The next stop was grocery shopping. How dull. It was a different store than usual; so I guess it could have been less interesting than it was. Oh, but on the way home, they made me tramp through POISON IVY to take pics of some dumb trees. They are so lucky I’m not allergic...







After another all-to-brief car ride, we were back home and back inside. The rest of the day was just as dull as the morning. Mostly spent in the desk chair...








...except for when we wandered about the house. There was no dancing, no playing in the sun, nothing exciting at all...










In the end, I spent the night in a crumpled cold heap on the floor, and in the morning wound up buried in a pile of stinky clothes in a dark closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^