Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Blog Contents

So perhaps you noticed that the poll has closed... Here are the results!


Click for full size


So obviously this means more scrapbook LOs and general craftiness! Then more reviews, and for good measure, I'll be throwing in the occasional recipe, photos, and personal anecdotes! Not so much on the how-tos though, but don't think I won't be adding any, because I can think of some cool scrapping how-tos that will seriously rock!

So, thanks for reading and especially for voting! I wish they allowed me to know who had voted so I could send a special thankie-gift, but I guess not. Maybe next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^