Saturday, May 03, 2008

Happy {inter} National Scrapbooking Day!


In honor of the SDM Blog Party, I present my very first card sketch! Yay!


Later I will be uploading my version!

Don't forget to visit all these other great blogs for more sketches!

Julie Ann Shahin Designs
Everyday Digital Scrapbooking
Dragon Flaire Studios
Sarah PSP Devotees Blog
Life & Art in Angeltown
Bits of Ivory
Scrapbooking the Scriptures
Karen's Dreaming Big
Michelle's Ink
DigiScrap Chat
Time on my Hands
A Fairytale Life
Cactus Mango Designs
Juliana Gordon
Elemental Scraps
Shaker Box Blog
Sandy's blog
Flutterinby Girl
The World of Just Jana
Scrapbook Trends
Country Liv's Scrap Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^