- 1. I am livid right now.
- 2. I had a very bad day at work.
- 3. I was in a classroom full of students who would not show me the common courtesy of not talking while I was trying to teach.
- 4. Sending students to the office did not improve the behavior of anyone else.
- 5. By the end of the day, I had chewed my finger bloody and probably the inside of my lips too.
- 6. AND I DON'T BITE MY NAILS OR CHEW MY LIPS!
- 7. Then I come home and find out that SocialSpark won't approve my very first sponsored post from them - because I need to "make sure [my] interim posts are at least 3-5 sentences."
- 8. And they didn't send it to me once, they sent it twice!
- 9. IMHO, since every post before my VERY FIRST post should count as *interim* posts, and I've not posted since, I'd say there's quite a bit more than 3 sentences.
- 10. A hundred thirty-four posts worth of sentences!
- 11. I really think whoever does the approving should check just a little more carefully.
- 12. I'm going to try and relax now.
- 13. I have just had enough for one day.
Monday, May 05, 2008
Counting sentences and other things...
Written by Diana Bukowski at 4:29 PM