Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just passing the word along

How do they do that? Sites like Amazon and Netflix make recommendations based on past purchases. I’m conducting experiments to build such a system. To do that, I need raw data. Would you help me by filling out my survey?

Click HERE to take the survey NOW

I’m doing this in my spare time as a hobby. I am a computer system administrator and author but this is a side-project. I’ll keep the data private and secure. I’m not collecting names or email addresses thus the data is useless to marketing companies and spammers.

All that I ask is that you answer the questions honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^