Friday, December 06, 2013

Kickin' It Old Skool Blog-A-Thon #6

Today Jamie and Shannon ask us:
Share with us your first post.


I started blogging privately on livejournal way back in 2004 at the behest of a local friend. My first posts were insanely boring & cliché.

Testing
Jan. 6th, 2004 at 10:17 PM
Isn't this exciting! Just getting a feel for it...

Always wanted one of these...

:D

My Day, My Life, My Intro...
Jan. 6th, 2004 at 10:40 PM
So I'm new to this. No real clue what to write. Just writing to cyberland I guess...

Not much of a life right now, no job, not in school, no kids, nothing much to talk about...

I think today was an over-all good day.

I woke up, did my morning routine almost flawlessly, just a few distraction from the computer...

Met a friend for PIZZA HUT lunch - yummers! Stuffer crust rules! With the cheesycheesy crust! (Go Foamy!)

Then came home and crossed all but *1* little thing off my to-do list. But it's ok - I think I'd rather do it tomorrow anyway...

Then I found a new friend, I think, and this place... :)

So more tomorrow night, ok?

:)

And my first posts here on blogger, 2 years later -- on my birthday!? What!? -- and a year after that were just as inane.

SATURDAY, JULY 22, 2006
Check me out on LJ - http://bunnykissd.livejournal.com/
Written by Diana Bukowski at 5:44 PM

TUESDAY, JUNE 12, 2007
I think I am here...
Well I have decided that as wonderful as LJ is, I need a place where I can get more exposure, and apparently this is the place. So here I am.

What's this all going to be about? I haven't quite decided yet. Possibly my drawings, crafts I make, scrapbook layouts, reviews of books, movies, music, products I use and love... anything that strikes my fancy!

So grab your beverage of choice, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!

But then stuff got interesting! I wrote a post for BLITEOTW! Click through this link to read the post!

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful to be one the first to comment!!! Your first post wasn't insanely boring, I think it was a great start, to something wonderful. :) I also feed the fish before I left.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^