Sunday, December 29, 2013

52-Week Photo Challenge: Week 18

Last week our challenge was CHILD.

I hope you all had lots of great opportunities to capture some creative photos that embodied the prompt.

This week, our challenge is: Still Life

A still life is a "representation of inanimate objects, such as flowers or fruit, in painting or photography."
~ TheFreeDictionary.com

Take some time this week, maybe before all those holiday decorations are put away, to arrange some things, or find some things already posed artfully, and capture some still life photos. If you're looking for some tips or inspiration, check out this article: 10 Tips to Get Started with Still Life Photography


Click to embiggen!

I went macro with my still life, capturing some cute little gummi bears. I think I would like to try this again with some other candies and create some different scenes. It was fun!

So let's see yours; share it with everyone at our flickr group! And don't forget to sign up for the reminders via email!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^