Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Kickin' It Old Skool Blog-A-Thon #4

Today Jamie and Shannon ask us:
What's the weather like where you live today?




I just so happened to take a photo today when I left work; I was shocked and sad that the sun was so low in the sky at 3:30! However, the weather is unseasonably warm (upper 30s, moving over 40 tomorrow!), but it was cold & rainy this morning with a wan sun this afternoon. I guess I shouldn't complain, since some people are going to work in the dark & not getting out until it's dark again, and at least I have *some* sun -- and the snowfall has been minimal; look you can see some grass still!


Click to embiggen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^