Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Kickin' It Old Skool Blog-A-Thon #3

Oooo! A swap! Today Jamie and Shannon invited us to take part in a swap (yes I signed up! Did you?) and left us a fun meme of COLOR questions to keep us busy in the meantime! Um, yeah, I had to put them in rainbow-ish order... ^o^


[ WHITE ]
What's the first thing you think of when you think of white? Snow.
Closest white thing to you? crumpled napkin from dinner that I forgot to throw away (done now)
Do you always try to keep the peace? yes, but sometimes my temper gets the better of me
Do you like to play in the snow? If I have warm clothes
Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist? definitely terrified

[ PINK ]
What's the first thing you think of when you think of pink? dresses with lots of tulle
Closest pink thing to you? Pink Pet eraser
What sweet things do you like? all of them, chocolate most of all, cotton candy is my favorite *pink* sweet
Are you sensitive? yes
What is your favourite flower? Lilacs!
Does you have a crush on someone? yes

[ RED ]
What's the first thing you think of when you think of red? Passion
Closest red thing to you? lap blanket
What is the last thing that made you angry? slow computer
Are you a fan of romance? yes!
Do you have a temper? yes

[ ORANGE ]
What's the first thing you think of when you think of orange? pumpkins
Closest orange thing to you? Elmer's glue stick
Do you dress up for Halloween? not as much as I want to
What gives you the warm fuzzies? my beloved ♥
What would your superpower be? magic

[ YELLOW ]
What's the first thing you think of when you think of yellow? Sunshine!
Closest yellow thing to you? Vintage 70s "Have a Nice Day" smiley face mug
What was one of the happiest times of your life? Any WeShine gathering
What's your favourite holiday? Halloween
What makes you happy? My beloved! I already said that! :P

[ GREEN ]
What's the first thing you think of when you think of green? Summer
Closest green thing to you? nearly empty bottle of Coconut Lime Hemp Body Lotion
What's your favourite green environment? a nice grassy lawn with deciduous trees scattered about
Are you jealous of anyone right now? maybe a little
Are you a lucky person? hmmmm... in somethings yes, in others no

[ BLUE ]
What's the first thing you think of when you think of blue? Sky
Closest blue thing to you? my PJ shirt!
Are you good at calming people down? Probably not
What's your favourite body of water (i.e. lake, ocean, etc)? Lake Ontario
What was the last thing that made you cry? missing my Bunny Kitty earlier today
Are you a logical thinker? no

[ PURPLE ]
What's the first thing you think of when you think of purple? rabbits (if you need this explained... I can't even...)
Closest purple thing to you? I may need the ruler... Ah no! Socks on my feet beat anything else... ^_^
Do you like being treated like royalty? Yes, but it makes me feel guilty.
Do you like mysterious things? Yes
Are you intuitive? yes

[ BLACK ]
What's the first thing you think of when you think of black? KITTY! (James Halloween Whiskers May, who does not live here)
Closest black thing to you? KITTY! (he is sleeping on my lap as I type)
Are you sophisticated or silly? SILLY!
Do you have a lot of secrets? Ummmm.... guess it depends on who you ask... I think I am pretty much an open book.
What's the new black? Smiling! ^_^

[ BROWN ]
What's the first thing you think of when you think of brown? Earth
Closest brown thing to you? My eyes!
What is your favourite type of chocolate? dark, 70% at least.
What makes you feel grounded? connecting with my family
Paint the wood or always leave it au naturel? depends on if it's nice wood or not

2 comments:

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^