Monday, February 11, 2013

Daily Dares: Days 41 & 42

Yesterday was very long, and was too tired to upload, but I did get all my dares done -- and today too!  Yay!
  • Pass one French lesson on Duolingo each day
    Took me several tries yesterday - I kept mis-hearing the transcription words, and getting my masculine & feminine wrong - and today I finished with only 3 mistakes...

  • Make 7 phone calls per week
    2 of 7 calls made, today was day 4

  • Create a rabbit a day
    Just a silly little sketch yesterday...

    Click to embiggen...

    And today's bunny sort of became a dragon-unicorn-monster kind of bunny...

    Click to embiggen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^