Friday, February 08, 2013

Daily Dares: Day 38

Good news and a longer than expected outing today means I didn't quite get to do everything I had hoped, but still not too bad!
  • Pass one French lesson on Duolingo each day
    Did this early this morning, and OMG I learned a new word!  I don't ever remember learning *laquelle* which means which!  LOL!  Those were actually fun!  ^-^
  • Make 7 phone calls per week
    Still holding at 5/7... um... I think I needed to make those 2 calls today.  I did plan to, but never found the time...  I'll have to double check later if I needed to make them by today or tomorrow.
  • Create a rabbit a day
    I didn't draw a new bunny today, I did some sketching this evening, but not of bunnies, but this morning I did finish coloring one of my buns from earlier this year!  Here are 2 versions of the bunny I did on 01-22-13!  One with a plain white background, one with a sky...

    Click to embiggen...

    Click to embiggen...
Über tired now... bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^