Sunday, February 03, 2013

Daily Dares: Day 33

Today was our monthly Family Day and it was also Imbolc & Groundhog's Day!  ^o^  So much fun packed into one day!

First I watched Punxatawny Phil do his prognostication and proclaim that we will have an early spring!  YAY!  Then we all headed up to Oswego to run some errands (library, shopping, lake viewing...) during which Lia performed a death defying cartwheel on snow-covered, ice-covered rocks! D:  And then we came home to a meal that was a little piece of summer: tuna-macaroni salad and hot dogs & hamburgers, broiled so they tasted like grilled, with all the toppings!  We finished the evening off with some fun games of Bananagrams & Catchphrase!

But I still managed to fit in my dares!
  • √ French lesson on Duolingo
    Perfect lesson!

  • √ Call someone
    Called my mom, left a message, missed her return call, and called her back!

  • √ Create a rabbit
    Since it was getting late, and I was realllly tired, my bunny is just a doodly scribbly kind of bunny...

    Click to embiggen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^