Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Daily Dares: Day 43 & 44

Lots of stuff going on, but even though I might not get to posting daily, at least I am taking care of the dailies!
  • Pass one French lesson on Duolingo each day
    Still having issues with the masculine & feminine agreeing - actually, it's just remembering which things are which - but I learned some conjunctions.

  • Make 7 phone calls per week
    4 of 7 calls made

  • Create a rabbit a day
    Yesterday's bunnies were some sketches for more bean buns.  I think I want to get some actual beans for beanbags, like styrofoam or something, to put in their butts so they stand up better...  ^_^

    Click to embiggen...

    And two for today!  Some Valentine's Day nail art...  I broke half of my nails right to the quick over a few days last week, and I was most unhappy, but I think this turned out cute nonetheless...

    Click to embiggen...

    The right hand never looks as good... One of my hearts became an "extra-fluffy" bunny...

    Click to embiggen...

    Inspired by these nails by Algae Veronica and these nails by Nailsy Mo.

Oh yesh!  Finally have a new camera after the old one kicked the bucket last fall; these are my first test photos! I'm still learning all the features, but soon hopefully there will be more and better photos!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^