Thursday, June 25, 2009

TiLT: It's Been a Great Week




My Daddy


Zen Picnics by the Lake with Cheeky Chipmunks


Radiant Girls and Trees (and in them!)


Rocks and Roots and Sandy Glades


Forest Understories and Rocky Beaches


Esme's Drawings


Dressing up and Special Rocks


Hanging out at Flat Rock


Candy Colored Sailboats on the Lake


Hanging out with these Beach Bums


Home and All Its Surprizes


Honorable Mentions: Hug Your Fat, the new Foamy: Fat Idols, Darwin's Survival Game, Which Scientist Should You Date? (Galileo for me, if you were wondering...), Caramelldansen! And now I can go to bed.... Zzzzzzzzz......

Things I Love Thursday is brought to you by Gala Darling...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^