Monday, June 15, 2009

Mosaic Monday Bunday

Last week's theme was guessed by Heather: the MOON! I've sent you an email requesting your address and as soon as I have that I'll ship out your prize package.

So how about this week? Any ideas on the secondary theme here?

Guess today's theme and win a Mosaic Monday Bunday prize package!

Click any pic to see its Etsy listing!


As always, the main theme is rabbits, but what else? Leave a comment and make sure I can get a hold of you if you win!

For other Mosaic Monday posts, click here!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, what a terrific and whimsical collection! I'm guessing the theme is water? Anyway, thanks so much for sharing your fun images at Mosaic Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very beautiful mosaic, I love each photo but together they are amazing, I am thinking the deep blue colours of the sea a your theme, happy Monday, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh those are my favorite colores...love the bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your blog through the Mosaic Monday, and I love your mosaic!!

    My guess as to your secondary theme is ocean.

    Thanks so much!!
    Michele R.(CA)
    luvkittysmeowmail@gmail.com
    Butterfly Whispers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bunnies mosaic! SO cute!
    Have a great week!
    ~Really Rainey~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the mosaic...your bunnies are wonderful!!!

    Happy MM!!!
    XOXO
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute -- love the images. Sorry, too sleepy right now to work hard enough to figure out the secondary theme!
    Cass

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^