Friday, June 05, 2009

Elf's Meme

From the ever inspiring Esmeralda Little Flame...

Elf's Meme

Dear BunnyKissd,

When I think of you I...
I am grateful that...
I wish that you would...
I hope that you...
I am sad that...
It drives me crazy that...
I wonder if...
Please don't...
Remember when...
It's beautiful that...
Do you know that...
My wish for you today is...
When you think of me please...

Your name here

Rules:
  1. Post in your journal/blog, changing my name to yours
  2. Any friends may answer as they wish
  3. If a friend wants to skip any of the meme questions, they may - friends should answer only what they are comfy with/inspired to.
I would love to answer this for others!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^