Monday, June 22, 2009

Mosaic Monday Bunday

Last week's winner was Michele of Butterfly Whispers who correctly guessed the theme was the OCEAN or SEA. So how about this week, my friends, can you guess the secondary theme?

Guess today's theme and win a Mosaic Monday Bunday prize!


Click any pic to see its Etsy listing!


I am going to do things a little bit different, as sending out 2 prizes per week is a little more costly than I expected. I will be pooling the names of those who guess correctly from both my LiveJournal and BlogSpot and drawing one winner per week starting this week. Good luck!

For other Mosaic Monday posts, click here!

7 comments:

  1. Interesting mosaic of a range of very cleverly crafted rabbits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how CUTE! thanks for sharing this sweet mosaic on Mosaic Monday (or should I say Bunday?) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they're all so cute. Love that you themed the bunnies but they're also all works of art as well. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too Cute!!! Love the bunnies!!!

    Happy MM!!!
    XOXO
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love looking at your bunny mosaics! Have a fantastic week! ~Really Rainey~

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^