Friday, September 12, 2008

New blog

One of the great things about the internet is the ability to connect to people all over the world. Sure, most of the people I know online are from the US or Canada or the UK or Australia, but every once in a while you come across a blog from someone in a truly different place, and I've found someone just like that!

Taher Bharmal is in India, but covers the topics that seem to be big news wherever you live on this planet, and everyonce in a while, you get a small glimpse of what his life is like. The one post of his that prompted me to share a link was this one: Day-Night Together Simply amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I am really obliged.Thnks a lot for writing about me and my blog.
    I will try my best to write one different topics which could be globally read.

    I also wish to write about ur blog but it wil take a few days because i am into religious activities for a few days and will be getting back to blogging in full form soon :)..
    Pls dont mind that..
    once again thnks for the post and looking forward to keep in touch wit u to share more articles.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^