Friday, September 19, 2008

MyScrapBlog.com

I know some of you also had sites there, like I did, but it seems to have turned up missing. It's been weeks now, and I want access to my blog there! So I went searching for info....

Here's what I've discovered:

At least one other person has asked about it on Yahoo answers, with 100s of family photos lost to her, and it had one pathetic answer: Just tried going and can't access it. Well duh, that's the problem, not an answer, thankyouverymuch. However, not 30 minutes later, the question has been DELETED???

So I went to WHOIS, and found that MyScrapBlog.com is registered to:

Hanback, Noel admin@angrytoddlersoftware.com
angrytoddlersoftware.com
768 Sharon Hills Dr.
Biloxi, Mississippi 39532
United States
(228) 385-9622

Created on: 30-Mar-05
Expires on: 30-Mar-09
Last Updated on: 30-Mar-08

I tried to find out about the people listed. Noel & Jlyne Hanback have plenty of information on them scattered about the 'Net, but nothing that told me anything about myscrapblog.com, and why it's gone missing.

So I went to WHOIS to find out about AngryToddleSoftware.com. Dead end. Contact information is all bogus:

ATS Enterprises
S Anderson (admin@angrytoddlersoftware.com)
+1.5555555555
Fax: none
2108
Jackson, MS 39535
US

Creation date: 22 Jul 2002 00:00:00
Expiration date: 23 Jul 2008 01:02:02

However, a link there, leads back to Noel Hanback, and Alexa gives us similar information:
Company Info for angrytoddlersoftware.com:
Noel Hanback
Unpublished, Unpublished
Biloxi, MS
39532
US
admin [at] angrytoddlersoftware.com

According to one article they lost their home to Hurricane Katrina, so perhaps they're going through a rough patch. However, the article also says, "Another experience that showed her the importance of preserving memories was the destruction of her family's home in Biloxi, Miss., when Hurricane Katrina hit." If that's the case, then why would she leave so many people without their memories, by taking away MyScrapBlog.com?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^