Friday, September 05, 2008

Alphabet Games

Rules:
- Post a Comment and I'll randomly assign you a letter (A - Z in the English Alphabet);
- Then you have to respond by listing ten things you LOVE that begins with that letter.
- Afterward, post this in your journal and give out some letters of your own.

I was given the letter J, which is EASY for the first thing..
  1. Jacqueline!

  2. JoAnn - one of my gift-daughters

  3. Jaie - one of my best friends

  4. Jack rabbits - well, all bunnies, but we're s'posta be starting with J here

  5. Jalapeno poppers - the cream cheese kind

  6. July - the very best month in my opinion

  7. Journeys - love to travel!

  8. Johnny Jump-ups - pretty little spring flowers

  9. Jelly Bellies - omg the popcorn one is sooooo good!

  10. Johnny Depp - he is so hawt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^