Sunday, August 24, 2008

MyPoints

If anyone is interested in joining, I've just joined and could use the points from friend referrals...

MyPoints is the Internet's leading online shopping rewards program. You'll earn free rewards for shopping online at all of your favorite stores, for taking surveys and for simply reading emails. It pays to be a MyPoints member, but it's free to join.

Click here to join MyPoints and earn up to 100 Points instantly.

Get 5 Points just for checking out Point opportunities.

Get Points for doing your favorite online activities like shopping.

Redeem your Points for thousands of gifts.


I'm sure it'll take me a while to get enough points to be worth redeeming them, but so far I've only been clicking the links in my email and not signing up for anything. If you're the kind of person to sign up for things and check them out, then you could probably get enough points quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^