Tuesday, August 19, 2008

365-30, The Meme Edition

You Are the Innovator
You're the type of person who is always a step ahead of everyone else.
You thrive when you're experimenting with new designs, ideas, and attitudes.

You are a creative person with many talents. You have to have artistic outlets in your life.
You need to create - whether it's writing furiously or redecorating your home. If not, your life becomes chaotic.

You tire of doing the same thing every day. You change your job, friends, and personal style often.
You are at your best when you have a focus. If not, you develop a flaky artist's temperament.




See my innovative style of photography this time? I have this old holiday decoration that I use for feng shui purposes (not even sure if it's in the right place to be honest) hung from the shelf over my computer. There I am in it! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^