Saturday, August 09, 2008

365-21



That's me getting eaten alive by mosquitoes (hence the scrunched up face) while attempting a few shots of my latest creation, which of course you can see at my etsy shop...

That's where I take almost all the shots for my shop; I love the weathered driftwood that the chair is made of. Yes, driftwood! A whole bunch of *lumber* washed up on shore and the old downstairs neighbors of ours made an Adirondack chair & loveseat for our shared firepit. When they moved out, they left them both; so we brought the chair here when we left! I wish we had gotten the loveseat too; it was much more comfy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^