Thursday, August 28, 2008

Latest creation...

So I made this pomegranate pendant with the intention of painting the face of Persephone in the opening... I can *see* it in my head... But I wanted to draw her before trying to paint her, or she would not look how I want....
Pomegranate Pendant
So I started drawing her. And I did a lovely job drawing a woman...
Both
The problem is that the picture I have drawn looks like Celine Dion... For a while she looked like Hilary Clinton or Cher! But it is definitely NOT what I wanted Persephone to look like. >.<

That's drawing of an upper-middle-aged, Type-A-personality woman! NOT a slightly sad, cold, gothic, YOUNG woman, daughter of Demeter, the Mother of All... :::le sigh:::
Please excuse the blurry pictures, my camera doesn't take such good close-ups, and the batteries for Esme's are on the charger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^