Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Art

I can't help it... You guys are going to hate me... But I couldn't wait to show you all! ^_^ Look what I finished today!

She's so much better than I expected, after yesterday's drawing fiasco (when she looked like either Celine Dion or Cher) and today well she went from looking Caucasian (redraw I did) to Asian (first painting) to Greek (final)... SO MUCH PERFECT!!! Seriously, check that link in my Twitter, I wasn't aiming for that, but that's what she looks like... Don't you think?
Persephone Pomegranate Into the Underworld

Pomegranate Seeds Three

Oh! And I finished my Cornucopia and the Rubik's Cube Antonio started to make and decided not to finish...


And these pictures really do suck, the table is almond colored and the lights are all yellow... the color is all off... But I love her so much I might never send her to, mermaiden!

1 comment:

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^