Thursday, August 28, 2008

365-36 through 38

Oops, I've been forgetting to post... I guess I've just been stressed about other things...

Monday - 365-36


Tuesday - 365-37
OMG I didn't get one... >.<

Wednesday - 365-38

I hope that this makes up for missing one... You'll note that it's all but a few of the pics I took of myself today, strewn about like in one of those curio tabletops, with some paper clips and a pencil and even some coins for prosperity... ^_^ Oh, and if you look carefully I put a reflection of me taking a pic of the whole darn thing, as if in the glass that covered it. Damn. I futzed about with that for nearly 3 hours! So much for a quick pic, eh?

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I didn't take any pics of you on Tuesday! Today's pic is great! :D *blush*

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^