Sunday, December 06, 2009

Recipe Time!

These were one of my step-father's specialties; he never made them big enough in my opinion, but then I guess I could eat more, with less guilt... ^-^

Chocolate Rum Balls
3 1/4 cups crushed vanilla wafers
3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
3 tablespoons light corn syrup
1/2 cup rum
  1. In a large bowl, stir together the crushed vanilla wafers, 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar, cocoa, and nuts. Blend in corn syrup and rum.

  2. Shape into 1 inch balls, and roll in additional confectioners' sugar. Store in an airtight container for several days to develop the flavor. Roll again in confectioners' sugar before serving

For more Christmas Ball recipes *snicker* check out the Domestic Witch!

1 comment:

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^