Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Best of 2009


The Best of 2009 Blog Challenge


December 12 New food. You're now in love with Lebanese food and you didn't even know what it was in January of this year.

Hmmm... I don't think I've tried too many new cuisines this year, unless you count low carb. LOL!

I've been counting my carbs and testing my blood glucose in an effort to get it under control. It's actually going pretty well. If I want treats I can have them but I need to plan for them, cut carbs out someplace else.

We've been trying a bunch of different low carb recipes and while none have really been spectacular, none have been terribly horrible either. I've discovered that BBQ pork rinds are pretty good, and Jacqueline made a pan of almond flour-based, cheesecake-topped brownies that were really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^