Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Best of 2009


The Best of 2009 Blog Challenge


December 10 Album of the year. What's rocking your world?

LOL! I was going to say that there were a lot of albums I really enjoyed this year, but now that I am double checking when they came out, I am finding that some came out way back in 2006! I can understand now why Reid doesn't do this anymore! XD

So anyway, Madonna's latest greatest hits album, Celebrations; The Fame Monster from Lady Gaga; and Sting's If on a Winter's Night that I don't even have yet are my top picks for 2009. Don't make me choose one, cuz I couldn't possibly decide...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^